40 sqm, open plan Superior Suite with comfortable sitting area, luxurious bathroom with hydro-massage jets, spacious balcony with endless view over the Ionian Sea and the island of Ithaca.
Amenities & Services
All rooms are sea view junior suites of 40m2 each, have air-conditioning, minibar, wardrobe, dressing table, bedside telephone, TV with radio, hair dryer, magnifying mirror, bathroom amenities, automatic black out curtains
Complimentary Safety deposit boxes are available in all rooms (also suitable for portable computers/laptops) Energy saving devices in all rooms
Complimentary wifi Internet access in rooms and public areas Room service (from 08.30 to 22.00)
Room Rates are per 2 people and include breakfast V.A.T. and local tax
No amendments nor cancellations permitted. When booking Non-refundable rate the hotel can charge the full amount as from the day the booking is made (full pre-payment at the time of booking). This is non-refundable and non transferable.
Maximum Room capacity
Odyssey hotel allows 2 guests per room
No children under 16 years of age
Check-In time: 13:00
Check-Out time: 12:00
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
Our company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name, Contact information including phone and email, Demographic information such as postcode, address and booking details (dates, flight number ctr). Credit card information if reservation take place online (through our cooperating bank)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about news, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website and subscribe to our newsletter marketing process
- during your check in time you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our property.
You accept that any entries you make to an on-site guest book, if available, will not contain personal information or details you would not want disclosed. Any entries containing personal details that may fall into GDPR may be removed and destroyed.