Your day can begin with a nourishing breakfast at the restaurant or overlooking the Ionian Sea, Ithaca island and pool. After that, you can take a swim in the freshwater pool and enjoy a fantastic lunch with wide variety of dishes or just a light snack or sandwich.
At the Reception desk, you can get information and hire a car or one of our excursions that are offered throughout the week.
For your evening pleasure, you may dine in the hotel enjoying local and international delicacies, or fresh local fish, accompanied by a tasty choice of local wines. You may also enjoy a wide selection of our special cocktails while relaxing at the Pool Bar.
You may also enjoy our special night event, once per week! Are you ready for Greek Sirtaki dance? Opa!
Some important details about your stay!
- Room Rates are per 2 people and include breakfast V.A.T. and local tax
- Odyssey hotel allows 2 guests per room
- No children under 16 years of age
- Complimentary Safety deposit boxes are available in all rooms (also suitable for portable computers/laptops)
- Energy saving devices in all rooms
- Complimentary wifi Internet access in rooms and public areas
- Complimentary self-parking is available outside the hotel ground
- Visa & MasterCard accepted
- The location and shape of the Odyssey Hotel provides all rooms with a full sea view and balcony
- All rooms are sea view junior suites of 40m2 each, have air-conditioning, minibar, wardrobe, dressing table, bedside telephone, TV with radio, hair dryer, magnifying mirror, bathroom amenities, automatic black out curtains
- Pools available for hotel residents only
- Pool Bar menu, restaurant menu and snack menu (a la carte Lunch & Dinner Menu)
- Gluten-Free options available
- Vegetarian menu options available
- Complimentary pool towels
- Complimentary beach towels
- Laundry Service on demand which extra charge (sorry, no dry cleaning)
- Room service (from 08.30 to 22.00)
- Check-in time 13.00
- Check-out time 12.00
- 200m / 5 minutes stroll downhill to Agia Efimia bay
Kindly note that the hotel has an electrical power generator in its premises, generating the 100% of electrical power required in case of occasional power failure.